Rock 92 and Smokin' Harley Davidson "Slim from a Slim" Giveaway 2018
Enter for your chance to win a Custom 2017 FLS "Slim" 2 Tone Black and Charcoal Denim from Rock 92 and Smokin' Harley Davidson.
A winner will be chosen Saturday May 19th at Smokin' Harley Davidson.
DICK BROADCASTING’S CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES FOR THE “ROCK 92 SLIM FROM A SLIM” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. These contest-specific rules should be read in conjunction with Dick Broadcasting’s General Contest Rules, which are applicable to all contests conducted by Dick Broadcasting and/or its subsidiaries (including licensee subsidiaries). Smokin’ Harley Davidson, and not WKRR, is solely responsible for selecting the on-site qualifiers that register at 3441 Myer Lee Dr in Winston-Salem. Sponsor(s): WKRR Rock 92, and Smokin’ Harley Davidson (collectively, “Sponsor”).
1. Promotional Period: The Slim from a Slim contest (the “Promotion”) begins on or around April 6th, at 6:00 AM and ends at May 19th on or about 1:00 PM (the “Promotional Period”).
2. Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit entries is May 19th at 1:00 PM.
3. Eligibility Restrictions: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States who are “18” years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in WKRR listening area. Employees of WKRR (the “Station”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other broadcast stations in the Station’s listening area, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win.
This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Contestants may win a hourly and/or daily contest no more than once within any promotional period. Multiple winners from the same household are NOT permitted. Winner’s must hold valid United States Driver’s License or ID. Qualifiers must be present at Smokin’ Harley Davidson, 3441 Myer Lee Dr, Winston-Salem, NC 27101 to receive their entry card, sign the registration form, and must be present to win. Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
4. Entry Method: To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s). VIA INTERNET – Go to www.rock92.com and follow the links and instructions to enter and submit the required information, which may include your first and last name, address, telephone number, date of birth, and a valid email address, in the online entry form. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
Thirty (30) winners will qualify through a random selection. VIA TELEPHONE – Listen to WKRR Monday-Friday at or around 9:00 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM EST. When prompted, call 1-80-762-5923. At the time of their call entrants must provide all requested information, including their first and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, and date of birth. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s telephone system is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. Seventy-five (75) winners will qualify. Limit one qualifying entry per person throughout the sweepstakes period. VIA SMOKIN’ HARLEY DAVIDSON - Contestants may also register to qualify to win the grand prize at Smokin’ Harley-Davidson located at 3441 Myer Lee Dr in Winston-Salem during normal business hours beginning Monday, April 16th and ending Friday, May 11th, 2018. To enter, handprint your name, street address, age and phone number on an official entry form or a plain piece of 3 X 5-inch paper. Deposit your completed entry in the ballot boxes provided. Thirty (10) winners will be randomly selected from among all entries received.
Contestants may also register to qualify to win the grand prize at Smokin’ Harley-Davidson’s events located at 3441 Myer Lee Dr in Winston-Salem during Demo Days April 13th, 2018 thorugh April 15th, 2018. To enter, handprint your name, street address, age and phone number on an official entry form or a plain piece of 3 X 5-inch paper. Deposit your completed entry in the ballot boxes provided. Ten (10) total winners will be randomly selected from among all entries received.
Last Chance Qualifying: ten (10) last chance qualifiers will be chosen the day of the grand prize giveaway at approximately 1:00 PM EST, Saturday May 19th, 2018 at Smokin’ Harley-Davidson, 3441 Myer Lee Dr, Winston-Salem, NC, 27101. Contestants may register from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM EST. All contestants must be present to win. One qualifying entry per person.
5. Prizes: One (1) grand prize will be awarded consisting of a Custom 2017 FLS Slim 2 Tone Black and Charcoal Denim worth $23,314 .
6. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries and calls. A total of 135 total finalists will be selected to be eligible to win (odds become 1 in 135).
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final. One Hundred Thirty-Five (135) total finalists will be selected to be eligible to win the grand prize on Saturday, May 19th at the Grand Prize Giveaway. Finalists must check in with the Rock 92 staff to sign the release form and receive their number beginning at 11:00 AM EST and no later than 1:00 PM EST on May 19th, 2018 at Smokin’ Harley-Davidson, 3441 Myer Lee Dr, Winston Salem, NC, 27101. Contestants must be present to win. At approximately 1:30pm the reverse raffle will begin. A Rock 92 or Smokin’ Harley Representative will randomly draw one (1) number out of a tumbler. The number drawn is eliminated from the contest and is no longer eligible to win the grand prize. Numbers will continue to be drawn until there are only ten (10) contestants left. At that time, each of the contestants will be given a key. Then, we will continue to pull numbers out of the tumbler; the contestant with number pulled will attempt to unlock and start the grand prize motorcycle. If the key fails to unlock/start the motorcycle, another number will be pulled. There will only be one correct key assigned. The finalist that successfully unlocks and starts the motorcycle with their key will win the grand prize.
a. Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). Winner(s) will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including a winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the station conducting the Promotion (in combination with any prizes won in Promotions run by any other DBC radio station) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
b. Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the DBC or its agents to photograph, film and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, DBC may, where legal, require a winner (and guest or travel companion, where applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release. In the case of a conflict in this paragraph 3 b and any similar paragraph in contest specific rules the general specific rules will govern.
c. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Promotion, you: i. agree to grant DBC a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, exhibit, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit any items (including any photos, videos, audio, or written material) submitted as part of your contest entry (the “Materials”), or any portion thereof, in any manner and in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party; ii. acknowledge that DBC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to use the Materials at all; and iii. represent and warrant that: you are at least as old as the age of majority in your state; you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to DBC the license provided for herein; you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the Materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license; you are either the parent (or legal guardian) of any minor featured in the Materials or have received the express consent of the parent (or legal guardian) for any such minor to appear in the Materials and to enter the minor’s likeness in the Materials in the contest; and neither the Materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.
d. Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the prize and eligibility requirements of the Promotion, DBC in its sole discretion may require verification of Promotion winner’s or winners’ identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification.
e. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winner(s) and guests (if applicable) agree to release and hold harmless the station conducting the Promotion, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, any social media platform utilized in the conduct of the Promotion (including but not limited to Facebook, Inc.) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. DBC may also require eligible Promotion winner(s) and their guests or travel companions, if any (as well as each of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), if winner(s), guest(s) or travel companion(s) are under the age of majority in their state of residence), to sign a liability release confirming such consent. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release.
f. The station conducting the Promotion, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or the operation of the station’s website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station conducting the Promotion further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage any station website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the DBC reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the station conducting the Promotion, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
g. The Released Parties are not responsible for
9. Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of the General Contest Rules, these contest-specific rules, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “General Contest Rules,” “Contest-Specific Rules,” or “Winner List” to Slim from a Slim Winner List or Official Rules Request, WKRR/Rock 92 at 192 East Lewis Street, Greensboro, NC, 27406.